Notice of Copyright Infringement:
The Dogly Mail has implemented procedures for dealing with copyright infringement. If you believe your copyright has been infringed you are encouraged to contact us with the following info;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing.
- Your email address, mailing address and/or telephone number.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please submit your notice via the contact form.