Dog pool floats are perfect for those dogs who aren’t particularly strong swimmers, prefer to keep their paws dry, or just a little on the lazy side.
We’ve created a comprehensive and in-depth ranking of the best dog pool floats currently available on Amazon, so that you can decide which float is perfect for your dog and their needs.
Table of Contents
1. Swimways Dog Pool Float
Swimways pool float for puppies and dogs has always been a popular choice, and it’s easy to see why. Durable, high-quality, and long-lasting, this raft also boasts a patented inner spring surrounding the outer edge of the boat which ensures ultimate stability and comfort for your pup in the water.
- Patented and unique engineering providing optimum comfort and luxury
- Folds into three compact circles for easy portability, transportation, and storage
- Paw-friendly and claw-resistant to protect from scratches and bites.
- Ideal only for dogs on the smaller side
- Dogs weighing more than 65lbs might sink into the water
Our rating: 10/10
2. Paws Aboard Doggy Raft
Dog floats have just become more exciting and stylish. This fun and playful paw-shaped raft is perfect for your darling pup to just lounge and chill in the pool. Crafted to last, this float will keep your dog safe, secure, and happy as they laze the summer days away.
- Foldable, lightweight, and easy to inflate
- Unique and exciting designed
- Built to last for years to come
- Unfortunately, this is only suitable for smaller pups weighing less than 30lb
- Isn’t stable enough for very active or large dogs
Our rating: 9/10
3. Aiseve Premium Dog Float
It is said that dogs are truly man’s best friend – and this is why nothing gives them more joy than being involved with everything we do. This long-lasting premium dog float ensures that your pup can take part in all of the holiday and weekend fun – which all that they want!
- Durable and strong plastic is resistant to teeth and claws
- Stabilizes your pup and keeps them dry
- Can holds the largest and heaviest of dogs
- The holes in the bottom are large enough for smaller dogs to potentially fall through
- Small breeds and young puppies would prefer a smaller raft
- Not as easy to fold or store away as a smaller raft
Our rating 9/10
4. Ginkago Inflatable Pool Float
Perfect for adult dogs as well as puppies, this paw-and-claw-friendly inflatable pool float is an amazing way to play and splash around in the pool with your beloved furry friend. With a stream of water flowing into the bed, your pup will remain cooled and rested in the summer heat.
- Puncture-proof and durable, this float will last for many summers to come
- Can be stored away and transported conveniently and quickly
- Keeps your pup stable and secure
- Isn’t ideal for dogs weighing more than 65lbs
- Does not have the outer wire-like Swimways
Our rating 8/10
5. Rxan Dog Pool Float
Dogs are such exuberant and vivacious creatures, and there’s nothing they love more than taking part in anything and everything that is happening. Whether your dog doesn’t like to get its paws wet or just prefers to chill and lounge in the pool, this inflatable raft will give your pup the ideal summer experience.
- Supports small, medium, and large dogs
- Consists of two separately inflatable chambers for increased security
- Due to the separate chambers, inflation does take a little longer
- Not as durable as other brands
Our rating 8/10
6. Sunshine-Mall Dog Pool Float
Lightweight and portable, this inflatable dog pool float is not only easy to transport but to assemble and handle as well. In a vibrant and cheerful orange, this pool float is the perfect way to enjoy summer afternoons and sunny holidays with your pup!
- Once inflated, it can hold small, medium, and large dogs.
- Nylon covering protects against wear and tear from scratches and bites.
- Convenient storage and travel options.
- The holes do allow more water to come in than other designs.
- An air pump will need to be purchased separately.
Our rating: 7/10
7. Midlee Dog Raft Pool Float
This quirky and unusual bone-shaped pool flat is bound to make those summery pool sessions that much more exciting and engaging. If your dog loves to keep you company and follow you around but doesn’t like to get their paws wet, this pool float is the perfect way for them to lounge in the pool with you in optimum comfort.
- Can hold larger breeds such as German shepherds
- An exciting and eccentric design
- Several reviews mentioned that it can be easily punctured
- Doesn’t support breeds weighing more than 80-90lbs
Our rating 7/10
8. Vercico Inflatable Pool Float
This dog pool float is well-designed, durable, and easy to take around with you on your summertime adventures. The cut-outs at the bottom ensure that just the right amount of water filters into the bottom of the raft so that your pup can cool down without being drenched in water.
- Foldable, easily inflatable, and transportable
- Just the right size for smaller or medium dogs
- A special float especially for your pup
- Larger dogs may end up sinking the float and letting in too much water
- Untrimmed nails could puncture or damage the plastic
Our rating 6/10
9. Poolcandy Inflatable Pet Float
Colorful and vibrant, this dog pool float comes in the standard oval-shaped design which provides optimum stability and support for your pups whilst they relax at leisure in the pool with you. Your dog will be able to float around in pure, uninterrupted bliss in the golden rays of the sun.
- Resistant to punctures with an inner PVC layer and outer nylon covering
- Can be folded away and transported easily for vacations or family trips
- The two holes in the bottom allow cooling and refreshing water to seep in
- Doesn’t support larger breeds, who may just sink into the water
- Has a weight capacity of approximately 90 lb
Our rating 6/10
10. Intex King Kool lounger
This gorgeous pool float will ensure that your beloved dog can enjoy splashing and play around the water with you as well.
- One hole at the bottom of the raft enables water to drain our, ensuring safety.
- Enables your dog to feel cool and refreshed in the summer heat.
- Durable and also provides your dog with stability in the water.
- Some reviews mentioned that the fabric was thin.
- Isn’t suitable for the larger dog breeds.
Our rating 5-10
Summer holidays and family vacations are truly incomplete without splashing and swimming around in pools. The beloved pups in our lives are just as much a part of the family as anyone else, and there are few things that would give dogs and their families more delight than being able to enjoy everything together.